Mehr Family

Mehr Family

June 13, 2010

Fashion Camp



Going from Girls Camp to the Allyse's Bridal Fashion Camp was a drastic change in the appearance of girls but relatively close to the same atmosphere. ;) There are about 60 girls between the Utah and Nevada Teams and it was fun to get to know some of them. The counselors are fun and wonderful, and the two day camp was full of awesome activities: we learned how to sketch designs with the Allyse's Bridal designer, we rated the new line of formal wear that's coming out this next school year, learned about hair and makeup, and how to walk the runway. Fashion camp was an uplifting experience and I'm thankful to be able to participate in this program that encourages modesty and is a wholesome opportunity. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year!

-Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Chloe! I didn't know you were on the fashion team this year. I worked for the fashion team for the past 3 years. I stopped this year because of my baby coming! Congrats on making the team. You are one beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated!