
"So biking is pretty fun. Just in a week I have an awesome tan line. My arms are semi-golden from my sleeve line to where my gloves cut off. My bike gloves have a loose weave on top so I have tan spots on the top of my hand. It looks pretty funny. I'll try to send pictures.
It's pretty flat here too, there are only two hills and those are the bridges over the freeways. I think riding back home, and my few days of bike in my last area got me accustomed to riding so I didn't get sore, just tired. And I found that I'm really hungry all the time. I guess I'm burning a lot more calories than normal. And due to my hunger, and the fact that I'm a missionary, my diet and list of acceptable foods has expanded. There are a lot more things that I'll eat and even enjoy than before my mission."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments Appreciated!