Mehr Family

Mehr Family

July 31, 2010

FROM OUR MISSIONARY

"We got six new investigators this week! And guess what?  We had the same number of lessons as the sisters who are in a car and cover two wards.  So I think we are doing pretty good."


"Elder D and I were crossing the bridge over the freeway and there is only a sidewalk on one side so we always take it. The path turns right after the bridge so you can't see who is coming.  So I made it through but this guy zoomed past very recklessly and I heard a crash (the guy and Elder D). When I looked back I saw the guy totally punch Elder D. Luckily he hit his helmet so it didn't do anything.  The guy was yelling and swearing and he was about to get into a fight with us but Elder D remained calm and we were able to leave."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!