Mehr Family

Mehr Family

September 19, 2010

things we love about David

Today is David's Birthday so we though we would share just a few of the things we love about him.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


RaDawn-
I love that he is a forward thinker!  He plans ahead and prepares for the future.
I love that he knows how to laugh and have fun.
I love that he is genuinely interested in others and seeks opportunities to serve.
I love that he magnifies his calling, no matter what it is.
I love that he is a good friend to so many, I am fortunate that he is my best friend!

Judd-
I love that he is an "awesome Dad".

Chloe-
I love that he provides so well for our family. My Dad is an incredibly hard worker.
I love that when you ask him a question, he goes to full lengths to answer it.
I love his love of BYU sports...football especially.

Sadie-
I love that he gives me everything I need and allows me to develop my talents.
I love when he laughs at his own jokes.
I love when he brings us treats home from the "Doc's lounge".
I love his get up for BYU football games.
I love that he is best friends with all his brothers.

Emily-
I love that he willing do the jobs that the rest of us don't like to do.  Like mow the lawn, take out the garbage, and do the dishes.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that David is an awesome guy. Happy Birthday Dave. We love you for lots of reasons too. Of all of Brent's siblings' spouses, you are Brent's favorite Brother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated!