Mehr Family

Mehr Family

October 18, 2010

FROM OUR MISSIONARY

"We were blessed with a baptism so this week is automatically awesome.  J-- is doing really well, as soon as he found out that reading and praying actually is good he's been 100%.  Elder C-- and I are really excited for C-- and J-- to set the example for their family so that the other members of their family may join them as members of the church so that they can have an eternal family.

We had a training on the 15-families in our ward council on Sunday and the results were immediate.  I am anticipating really good changes in the next week or so and a re-doubled effort to reach out to the members of the ward.  This ward is awesome already as evidenced by the amount of recent baptisms, but it will be even better in the near future.

We are still trying to find new investigators.  Our teaching pool has all but disappeared (or will be baptized sooner than later)  So we will be starting to knock quite a bit. 

I'm exited for this transfer.  Elder C-- and I work well together and we've got our "groove" set, so with God's help I anticipate great success this transfer."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!