Mehr Family

Mehr Family

February 8, 2011

FROM OUR MISSIONARY

I don't know if it's just me, but time seems to be going faster.  Every week only seems like a day.  I've been here for a month with Elder M. but it doesn't feel like its been that long.  Maybe that's why I keep getting weirded out when my companions somehow know things about me that I didn't think I told them, but then they say, "yeah, you told me about that like three weeks ago."

Anyway,  The work here is about the same.  We are still trying to find people from the area book.  It seems like people are impossible to get a hold of, but we found one man after a really long time, and he already has a testimony and is basically ready to be baptized; so we are continuing to search for the other people like him.

Almost got eaten by one of Satan's friends again.  I'm just waiting to get attacked by a dog like the ones in "Ghost busters." I'm almost to the point that I wouldn't feel bad kicking/hurting a dog if it tried to eat me.  I know that probably sounds mean, but I am getting tired of dogs.  Life rule #1 is Never get a dog, especially Chihuahuas or a dog too big to be handled physically   #2 is never have your bathroom, especially with a window, right next to your front door.  and #3 is never do anything involving little to no clothing that is, or may become, public. (so it's a pretty important rule).

My shower is still Spirit Prison in Mortality.  I swear it's miserable and wants everyone to be miserable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!