Mehr Family

Mehr Family

September 25, 2012

1145 Gilmer Drive

I listed Grandma and Grandpa Altman's home in Salt Lake yesterday. This whole process has been a testimony building experience for me. I have been compelled to move forward with regard to Real Estate.  I thought it best to quit time and time again but have been driven by a force not my own. I have often wondered if it is Grandma Altman pushing me beyond my own doubts and fears.  Since deciding to go ahead and list the property I have experienced mini miracles and the unmistakable influence of the Lord.  I have also felt that Grandma and Grandpa are guiding this. 


Just a couple of examples. . . Last week we had a glitch with the listing and as I walked passed Grandma's photo in our piano room I said, we're going to need your help Grandma. Within a couple of hours the issue had been resolved. While cleaning the house we discovered a large spot under the bathroom rug that required special equipment to remove. I thought we would have to go to Home Depot or something.  However while cleaning in the basement we found the perfect tool to remove the spot. Everything has long been cleared out of the basement yet the one little tool that could make life easier was suddenly there.  Miracles happen! 

--RaDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!