Mehr Family

Mehr Family

May 11, 2015

From Our Missionary

P-Day Hike
We had a fun chat with Sadie on Mother's Day. She looked great and is doing well! Her mission experiences have allow her to see that the gospel really does make people happy.  The following is Sadie's testimony from a recent letter.


"I know this gospel is true!  I know that we have a Savior who loves and understands us. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and is a God of mercy. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that the atonement is real. I keep thinking I have to be perfect as a missionary and a person, but all I have to do, all we have to do is use the atonement. We will make mistakes, but Christ is always there to help us fix them! I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in the Sacred Grove. I Love you all and I love this gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!