![]() |
| Sadie and her companion helping with the music in Primary |
"So I have made it my new goal to bear my testimony to one stranger everyday. Because we have a lot of people we are teaching it can get crazy running from appointment to appointment so I want to make sure that especially on the days when we are all booked that I share the gospel with someone new! It occurred to me this week that I am happy sharing the gospel. I am not perfect and that sometimes consumes me, but I really am happier than I have ever been. Also I liked the scripture Helaman 14:18 this morning which says " yea, and it [the atonement] bringeth to pass the condition of repentance . . ." repentance is the plan. We aren't meant to be perfect, we are meant to learn and grow!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments Appreciated!