Mehr Family

Mehr Family

August 17, 2015

From Our Missionary



“Well I have been a missionary six months. It doesn't seem possible. I have made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot. I have learned about the importance of love and the need to overcome fear. I am grateful to be a part of these people's lives and that they are a part of mine. We have five people on date for baptism in the next three months. It has been amazing to be a part of all of them finding the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 


I have been called to be a trainer. We are getting 32 new missionaries this transfer five of which are sisters. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing, but the Lord has called and I have accepted. I just hope that I can do what the Lord would have me do and be the example I need to be" 



Sadie and her companion with a family they are teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!