RaDawn, Sadie, and Chloe at Girls Camp.
I enjoyed girl’s camp! I am sure it was a bit weird for Chloe and Sadie to have their Mom at Girl’s Camp, but they are very supportive and I appreciate their willingness to share that part of their life with me.
-RaDawn
Judd was ordained an Elder on Father’s Day. It was pretty cool to celebrate Father’s Day with both Grandpa M. and Grandpa C. participating in Judd’s ordination.
The first week of June, we went on vacation to the Riviera Maya. We stayed at the Barceló Palace, an all-inclusive resort, which is about an hour and a half south of Cancún. While in Mexico, we visited the Tulum ruins, shopped in Playa del Carmen, and jet skied and snorkeled in the Caribbean Sea. For a while we thought we would not be able to go to Mexico because of the Swine Flu. Thankfully travel restrictions were lifted and we were able to go. None of us got sick and we all had a great time!
I love the blog - but try not to be so wordy!!! JK! More details!!!! We are excited about Judd's mission call! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of Blog. Congrats Judd. As Jennie can tell you first hand - California Spanish speaking Missions are the best! We are very excited for you all.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's exciting Judd! Derrick is envious of the Spanish speaking elders in Texas. He says they have all the adventures.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting about Judd's mission call!!!! We love the Long Beach area - what a wonderful place to serve - congrats, Judd!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm envious that you have a Blog...I just can't seem to get around to doing one myself!
Your family photos are great - easy when your family is so cute! luvs - becky