Yesterday our school's marching band was returning home from a competition when one of the buses got in an accident. A teacher was killed, but the students seem to be okay. I'm thankful my friends were protected and not harmed.
Mehr Family
October 11, 2009
CHLOE
Hi it's Chloe. My mom wanted me to update a little on myself. So here's what's been happening lately. I've been crazy busy with school, not only with my classes but also with FCCLA (Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America... it used to be called FHA: Future Homemakers of America) I'm a club officer, so I went to a leadership conference in Ogden last week. I've also been working at the Northampton House. Even though my schedule has been hectic, I've had some time to hang out with my ward friends. (pictured below) Oh, and my mom reminded me that I played a piano solo in sacrament meeting in August, and I also went to homecoming in September. As far as the rest of my life, I'm counting down the days until I get a car... but not the same days until Judd goes on his mission... I'm going to miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments Appreciated!