"We have a mother, her daughters, and her boyfriend as investigators and all but the middle daughter came to church! It was an amazing testimony meeting (usually missionaries are afraid to bring their investigators on fast Sunday) and the gospel essentials lesson was on Prophets and in Elders Quorum we watched "The Restoration" so it was way awesome."
TRANSFERRED!
"So I'm junior companion to Elder K. He has been out for a year and five months, he is from Iowa. We are in the same stake/zone. I'm in an English only district this transfer. The mission is no longer going to be bi-lingual. I think I will eventually {be in a Spanish speaking area}, but someone has to cover English areas for now until they get enough English missionaries here.
M_and J_ and daughters have a new baptismal date for the 11th of April so I might be able to go."
Judd sounds so great! Keep the letters coming! I love reading about his experiences and how he's doing.
ReplyDelete