Mehr Family

Mehr Family

March 24, 2010

love what's good for you

New Moon came out on DVD last week. The girls were anxious for its release so we could watch it with our clearplay. I read Twilight. It was a page turning read, but it did nothing for my soul, which is not surprising since it is about vampires who are soulless creatures. I decided not to read New Moon, but did find the movie somewhat entertaining. I think the best line in the movie is when Bella's Dad tells her "sometimes you have to learn to love what’s good for you” of course Bella chooses vampire man, Edward. NOT the best choice in the opinion of the girls in this household.

So within the saga of Twilight I found a pearl of wisdom for my soul. "Learn to love what's good for you."

-RaDawn

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about not reading on you probably found the only inspiring thought in the whole series:) Although they were fun to read

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated!