Mehr Family

Mehr Family

January 10, 2011

FROM OUR MISSIONARY

     So yup, I'm transferred,  I'll be in a Spanish ward. I feel somewhere between scared and terrified, mostly because of the Spanish. Other than that, I already know the area and where I'm living.  I'll be covering a small portion of my old area, but it's packed with Spanish speakers.  I'll be living like two streets west and two streets south from my old apartment  Just my companion and I will be in the apartment.  I'll be Sr. companion. My companion, Elder M, is the missionary I replaced when I came here. I think he's Vietnamese, but he's from Texas or something and speaks English.  I'll be on bike again.  
  So Sacrament Meeting went well.  We both had to shorten our talks, so they weren't as power-packed as we wanted, but hopefully the members will be more missionary minded.  Our song went pretty well (for a couple of missionaries) we sang verses from Hymns #98, 99, and 100.  Crystal was baptized and her Dad received the Aaronic Priesthood.  Elder C. and I are very happy for them.  Bro. and Sis. T. will be attending the temple prep class and going to the temple this year, they've progressed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!