Mehr Family

Mehr Family

January 17, 2011

missionary dog story 2

"So Elder MI and I were knocking a street and we saw a telephone poll with a couple lost dog signs.  One said "Lost Husky"  and I said, "how do you loose a husky in California?  it's huge and no one has one."  so we kept knocking.  Then later when our plans fell through we were knocking another street, and we knocked a house where they didn't answer but in the back they had THREE huskies.  So we thought that was strange, but cool.  (we had forgotten about the sign)  so we kept knocking.  Then at night almost on the way home we were riding and a guy in a car yelled to us so we pulled up to him and he asked if we had seen a husky running around and I was about to tell him no (because I hadn't seen a husky running loose) but I felt prompted to tell him about the three huskies that we saw.  Turns out he lived on the same street, so we showed him where it was.  He followed us in his car and we rode there.  We got there and went towards where the dogs were and the lady who lives there came out and started telling us about how they found a dog and if we knew who it belonged to.  So we said "yeah, he is coming right now"  so he walked up and it was his dog, and it was his sign that we saw earlier.  So God had put us in the right place 3 times that day to help this guy find his lost dog.  We gave him a pass-along card and left (we had to go).  And that made our day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated!